Pages

Monday, April 04, 2011

Award


I got this award from Drømmequilten today. It is always nice to get awards, so thank you!! I have to pass on the award to bloggers that has less than 100 followers, so here we go;

Hanne-Kristine in stitches and loops
Sjoko Quilt
Haldis-Quilteblogg
Anne Lise's hobbysider
Heges quilte- og strikkeblogg

1. Why did I start blogging?
   I start blogging so I could share what I was doing, but my life is always hectic so my sewing
   comes last.


2. Which blogs do you follow? 
   I follow quiltblogs. I read other blogs and they are a huge inspiration to me.

3. My favourite movie?
   My favourite is Star Wars.  Just to look at all the amasing costums!!!!


4. My favourite color?
   Is blue, but I am always trying to use other colors.


5. Which country would I like to visit and why?
    I would love to go to Australia and visit one or two of  the festivals there


Happy stitching and have a wonderful week!!

Anne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...